ASK Line Locating - Safety
We at ASK Line Locating Ltd. believe a successful company is based on the health and safety of our employees. We consider a job well done if it is completed without harm coming to our employees, contractors, subcontractors or the general public. Creating a safe work environment is the responsibility of every employee of ASK Line Locating Ltd. and is considered a condition of employment.
We expect all employees to ensure we operate in an accident free workplace by:
- Understanding and utilizing the company safety manual.
- Abiding by the occupational health and safety act, its regulations and safety codes.
- Ensuring the safety of not only themselves, but each and every employee on site through observation, regular safety meetings and pre-work assessments.
- Reporting all safety incidents or near misses to the appropriate supervisor.
- Ensuring that all employees are appropriately trained in all applicable safe work procedures and the proper use of equipment required for the job assigned.
- Ensuring management measures employee safety performance in accordance with the safety manual and that any incidents or changes are communicated to all employees.
ASK Line Locating Ltd. urges all employees to assess job hazards and then take all necessary steps to eliminate the hazards so that every employee will return home safe and healthy to their families.
To promote safety, we are a member of Complyworks, ISNetworld and are certified under Small Employer Certificate of Recognition.